Virtual NYCCIA-HVCIA Meeting 5:30-7:00 PM
Through hard work and some fortuitous timing, the new law legalizing adult use cannabis includes provisions for New Yorkers to cultivate a small number of cannabis plants at home. Join us for a virtual forum with the authors of the joint NYCCIA/HVCIA’s Policy Prospectus on Personal Cultivation, Equity, and Cannabis Markets: Creating an Ideal Cannabis Regulatory Structure to discuss the ins and outs of home grow in New York.
We will dig deep into such topics as:
- The Importance of Home Grow to the New York legal market
- What NY’s new law says (and what it leaves unsaid) about Home Grow
- Issues (and proposed solutions) for the regulators
- Proposed Office of Cannabis Management Compliance + Enforcement Priorities
- Planning for your own cannabis garden
If you would like to attend, please register here by Noon on May 25th, following which registration will be closed and you will then receive a zoom link for the event. Please also note that the meeting will be recorded and that video of the meeting may be used on our website.
We invite you to click here and scroll down to become a member of the NYCCIA or the HVCIA.
Let’s keep the conversation going. We look forward to seeing you!
The New York City and Hudson Valley Cannabis Industry Associations